Sunday, June 21, 2015

thank you!

You know something guys, I've been working with my Youtube, going through my social media, watching all the new people following me, and the people signing up for email updates on my blog, and I've been talking with people who've liked or followed my work over the course of the last month or so, and there's no words to describe just how it feels to be sitting here, taking all of this in.

I always saw myself as a nobody from the middle of nowhere, and I always asked myself why anyone would ever want to read my work. Sitting here, getting all the feedback, having people tell me that my work touches them, that they enjoy it, hearing that they find inspiration in it? I can't imagine a better feeling of contentment and acceptance and happiness than I feel as I sit back and take it all in. And I wouldn't trade it for anything.

For those of you I've talked with, thank you, from the bottom of my heart thank you, for your time, for your dedication, for giving me a chance. For those who are new here, those I haven't talked to, I look forward to talking with you.



Jen K.

avsongbird

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, let me know what you thought. Thank you!