Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Are you a twisted and sarcastic romantic like me?

               Some days I find myself sitting at my keyboard, blog up, staring blankly at the screen, fingers poised but frozen at the keyboard.
               It isn't a matter of not having anything to write-- nothing to say-- nothing rolling around causing all kinds of chaos in my head. 
               Sometimes it's a matter of knowing whether or not to share whatever happens to be going through my mind at the time.
               For one, the matter of "appropriateness" comes into play. I have a sarcastic, sometimes twisted sense of humor, I' always loved horror movies and scary stories, and yet I've always been a hardcore romantic at heart.
               We're talking a love of moonlight dances, shared sunsets, kissing in the rain when I'm not up to my eyeballs in horror movies and all things zombie related (And sometimes while I'm up to my eyeballs in horror movies and all things zombie related).
               Throw together a combination like that and an overactive, unchecked imagination from hell, and you can get into all kinds of trouble if you're not careful.
               Especially when it comes to branching out and introducing yourself to the world for the first time, and not knowing whether or not they'll get your humor.
              



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, let me know what you thought. Thank you!